A specialist in ENT and especially in facial plastic surgery, Dr Michael Zacharia, is currently working at Bondi Junction Private Hospital. He is a specialist in neck lift, cheek and chin augmentation, liposuction, etc.
Dr Michael Zacharia graduated with his MBBS from the University of Adelaide and immediately got to be a fellow in Australasian College of surgeons, which helped him gain expertise in head and neck surgery. He seemed to be deeply interested and hence qualified as a specialist in head and neck surgery and also in ENT. He then went into another 6-month fellowship under the famous, Dr Harry Glassman to learn the other features of cosmetic surgery.
Having performed over 4000+ rhinoplasty procedures, Dr Michael Zacharia is a very successful plastic surgeon. He has earned a very good reputation for producing natural-looking results using a number of latest facial rejuvenation software. He started as a guest lecturer at Oxford University while doing a fellowship under renowned plastic surgeon Dr Harry Glassman. He is a fellow of the Royal Australasian college for surgeons in addition to formerly serving as the president of the Australasian College of cosmetic surgery (ACCS). He is able to achieve exceptional results in cosmetic surgery by using preventive health care alongside the latest surgical techniques. This the patients heal faster and look their best in the least possible time.Dr Zacharia is also an expert in various other cosmetic surgeries other than Rhinoplasty. he provides a number facial plastic surgeries including facelift, brow lift, neck lift, cosmetic ear surgery, and many other procedures.
Different procedures done by Dr Zacharia
Nose job surgery – surgeries involving the nose can make a person look a lot younger and better in appearance. Listed below are few procedures done by the Dr Zacharia
- Rhinoplasty – often known as a nose job it is usually a common procedure but requires a lot of expertise in the field as it affects both the look and functionality.
- Revision Rhinoplasty – a secondary nose job done to correct a displeasing or improper look.
- Septoplasty – correcting the septum of the nose in case of any deviations.
- Nasal fracture – usually caused due to an injury leading to breathing problems.
Face surgery – mostly done for improving appearance, they give the face a younger and wrinkle-free look. Few surgeries done are mentioned below
- Facelift – most common face surgery that is done to reduce wrinkles and deep folds and
- Neck lift- done to give the neck and jaw a proper Reduces excessive neck skin and fat.
- Eyelid surgery – using upper and lower eyelid surgery your concerns about dark circles due to ageing or droopy eyes can be
- Cheek surgery – has two kinds namely cheek augmentation and the other cheek reduction for adding definition to cheekbones.
- Chin surgery – chin surgery targeted towards redefining the chin either by augmentation or reduction.